Holly has worked in B2B media and marketing PR since 2016, having previously worked in financial PR and corporate communications for a number of FTSE100 clients spanning media, retail and tech. With strong journalist relationships at key national and trade titles, she works across a range of clients at Propeller including agencies in the advertising, branding and digital transformation spaces. Holly enjoys making creative links between clients’ messaging and the fast-paced news cycle.
Five things about Holly
- I sing and play guitar – my prize possession is my paisley Fender Telecaster.
- I used to run a pub, where I served Jon Snow (the broadcaster, not the King of the North).
- I love cheese – to the extent that I founded Cheese Society while at university. My favourite is probably Époisses.
- I studied English Literature at Goldsmiths University – my dissertation was on T.S Eliot and Modern Poetry.
- When I was 6, I wanted to be a palaeontologist – I saw Jurassic Park at the cinema four times.