Rose’s career has spanned marcomms, PR, management, business development and coaching across Europe, the US, The Middle East and India. As Global Head of Business Development and then Global Head of Reputation at Wolff Olins, she hired Propeller back in 2017 and liked us so much she joined us as Director of Strategy last year. Rose helps clients get on-point with their comms strategy and messaging, with a deep understanding of what creative agencies need to deliver.
Five things about Rose
- I was a Masterchef Finalist in the Lloyd Grossman days and have my own food blog http://the-coconut-asado.tumblr.com/
- I have a networking gene, and deliver an annual Networking Masterclass to students in Brand Leadership at the University of East Anglia.
- I annoy my family by always guessing whodunnit at the start of Vera, Luther or any cop show you care to mention (hint: it’s usually the second tertiary character they introduce)
- My first (and only) modelling job was at the age of 9 months, for a knitting pattern.
- I am part-Argentine, so never get in the way of me and a steak.