Social Media & Marketing Work Experience
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate individual who can work independently and isn’t afraid to make bold choices. Sense of humour is a huge plus. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in the PR, social media and marketing.
The aim is to:
Launch our new letter-writing app, Mr Postman (available for iPad and iPhone)
We’re looking for someone to:
– Create Twitter and Facebook campaigns and grow its social media presence
– Build these into active social media profiles to gain followers
– Create and send PR releases to blogs, relevant target groups and app review sites
– Think of cheap PR stunts and stories that can be covered by national media
– Have an interest in a career in social media & marketing
– Someone who loves apps and has knowledge of the app space
– Have an active social media presence themselves and use these tools already
– Have strong oral, presentation and written skills
– Understand the importance of social media to business
– Be able to start straight away
Length of role:
Initially 2 months and we will review our requirements
Send us your CV and a short (300 words max.) cover letter explaining what you would bring to this role.
Also compose a funny tweet about the Royal Mail and include it in your application.
– See more at: http://www.propellergroup.com/social-media-and-marketing-work-experience/#sthash.5YrPRTCC.dpuf