Case Study: Positioning MassiveMusic as a leader in sonic branding
MassiveMusic is one of the world’s leading creative music agencies helping brands find their voice and their story through music. However, in a challenging climate they needed to grow in key markets where they were not as well known. To achieve this, they required an increase in share of voice and brand awareness.
- Raise MassiveMusic’s profile amongst top brand and agency decision makers
- Position MassiveMusic as a leading authority on music and brands with an emphasis on creativity and craftsmanship across key international markets
- Support 2020 sales growth in key markets: UK, Germany and Middle East
We kicked off with MassiveMusic in April 2020 as the world navigated a new media climate in lockdown. We worked with them to define the areas in which they could speak credibly and authoritatively and set out to execute a plan which:
- Raised the profile of senior figures in the business who could speak expertly on a broad range of relevant topics across the trade media in key global markets
- Developed a MassiveMusic ‘owned’ content series offering a platform for their clients and prospects to discuss the advantages of strategic sonic branding
We hit the ground running securing a fantastic BBC News and BBC World Service radio feature on how MassiveMusic was able to continue creating premium brand and campaign strategies remotely. Following this we placed a trade press feature in Campaign on how advertising will start to sound very different.Alongside the media outreach, we created a hugely successful Sonic Zoom webinar series to showcase MassiveMusic’s position as leaders in sonic branding. This allowed them to talk directly to the industry and key prospects on a global scale.
The first webinar saw 130 attendees and featured MassiveMusic’s client, O2 who discussed their new sonic brand launch and why it was so important to their marketing strategy. The second webinar, ‘The Sound of Football’ addressed how sound and music plays a major part in marketing football brands. Propeller secured football legends as panellists: Clarence Seedorf, who won the UEFA Champions League four times with three different clubs, and Rebecca Smith who won the treble with VfL Wolfsburg and captained New Zealand.
- 230 key industry contacts and prospects attended the MassiveMusic Sonic Zoom webinar series
- Social sharing by Sonic Zoom panellists reached more than 1.5m people
- 5+ new business leads with global key prospects as a direct result of the webinar series
- 25+ pieces of impactful coverage across UK national and trade titles in key sectors which has played a strategic role in MassiveMusic’s sales strategy
- Secured a profile in Campaign, the leading marketing trade press in the Middle East, featuring MassiveMusic’s work for RTA, the transport network in Dubai
If you feel your company needs help standing out, don’t hesitate to get in touch.